Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh 1921 - 2021
Our sincere condolences to Her Majesty and the Royal Family on their loss. It is our country's loss too. God Save the Queen.
Link to book of condolences....
This is a guide to the rules of admission :
On entering the building all guests must wear a face mask.
If you see an NHS QR Track 'N' Trace poster please scan it if you have the facility on your phone.
Please follow the arrows on the floor and go to the counter to sign in.
There is Hand Sanitiser Gel in the bar and the OFC club room.
Go through the double doors at the end and meet us.
Someone will take your temperature with a laser thermometer. We will not allow anyone to enter with a temperature above 38deg C.
There are many tables in the room for four people but only those in the same family/bubble can use all four. Due to the requirement for social distancing not all the tables can be used.
You are asked please, not to visit other tables to meet other family groups.
Masks can be taken off when sitting but if you need to use the facilities or move from your seats you must wear your masks again.
Mask exempt persons, providing proof is a personal choice, is not necessary in law but would be appreciated. If possible please carry an exemption card or wear an exemption badge. Any difficulties speak to a member of staff when signing in.
Many thanks for your cooperation.
Folk Club news :
It is unfortunate but we now have to pay for the use of the Social Club, to cover heating and light etc.
On singers night's you will be asked to contribute at the folk club door £2.
Guest night's will now be a single contribution of £8 pp.
Us @ OFC.
Edit: 16/102020 - 17/10/2020_1_2 - 25/10/2020
PRIVACY & GDPR :
Over the years we have collected emails from our guests and regular visitors to the club.
Due to new EU regulations relating to privacy laws GDPR, which I'm sure you are all aware of, it is incumbent on us to ask if we can continue to keep the email address in our email client address book. We will over the coming months be sending an email to the holders of the accounts asking if we can continue to keep it in our email client address book. You will be asked to reply if you wish to be removed. You can also confirm to continue subscription as well.
Our promise to you: We are and always will be committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
* What we will not do.
* We will not share/sell your email address with any third parties.
* We will not share your email address with anyone purporting to know you.
* We will not show your email address to other members when we send messages to more than one recipient.
* We will not send any emails advertising products or services.
* What we will do.
* We will however send you the occasional email informing you of future guest and events, relevant to our
joint interest in folk music & song.
* We will reply to emails sent to us requesting information and include an "Unsubscribe" link.
* We may have to email you in the event of guest night cancellation.
* We may have to email in the event of closure due to bad weather or the venue closing.