Liz Simcock writes thoughtful songs and performs them in folk and acoustic clubs in and around the Southeast and beyond.
From 2015 to 2018 Liz toured with Clive Gregson, initially revisiting the Gregson & Collister songbook and then showcasing a new Gregson & Simcock album (Underwater Dancing).
She has of course continued to perform her own songs and 2019 sees the release of a new Liz Simcock album with the working title ‘Winter Hill’.
Over the years we have collected emails from our guests and regular visitors to the club.
Due to new EU regulations relating to privacy laws GDPR, which I'm sure you are all aware of, it is incumbent on us to ask if we can continue to keep the email address in our email client address book. We will over the coming months be sending an email to the holders of the accounts asking if we can continue to keep it in our email client address book. You will be asked to reply if you wish to be removed. You can also confirm to continue subscription as well.
Our promise to you: We are and always will be committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
* What we will not do.
* We will not share/sell your email address with any third parties.
* We will not share your email address with anyone purporting to know you.
* We will not show your email address in the carbon copy field on an email address field.
* We will not send any emails advertising products or services.
* What we will do.
* We will however send you the occasional email informing you of future guest and events, relevant to our joint interest in folk music & song.
* We will reply to emails sent to us requesting information and include an "Unsubscribe" link.
* We may have to email you in the event of guest night cancellation.
* We may have to email in the event of closure due to bad weather or the venue closing.