PRIVACY & GDPR :
Over the years we have collected emails from our guests and regular visitors to the club.
Due to new EU regulations relating to privacy laws GDPR, which I'm sure you are all aware of, it is incumbent on us to ask if we can continue to keep the email address in our email client address book. We will over the coming months be sending an email to the holders of the accounts asking if we can continue to keep it in our email client address book. You will be asked to reply if you wish to be removed. You can also confirm to continue subscription as well.
Our promise to you : We are and always will be committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- What we will not do :
- We will not share/sell your email address with any third parties.
- We will not share your email address with
anyone purporting to know you.
- We will not show your email address to other members when we send messages to more than one recipient.
- We will not send any emails advertising products or services.
- What we will do.
- We will however send you the occasional email informing you of future guest and events, relevant to our joint interest in folk music & song.
- We will reply to emails sent to us requesting information and include an "Unsubscribe" link.
- We may have to email you in the event of guest night cancellation.
- We may have to email in the event of closure due to bad weather or the venue closing.
Updated : 12th July